Terms of Service, currently located at http://nicepeopleatwork.com/terms.
INFORMATION COLLECTION AND USE
Information Collected by Nicepeopleatwork Services
Nicepeopleatwork automatically computes and records anonymous information from Nicepeopleatwork enabled players on your devices such as IP address, bandwidth, video quality data and other media player statistics information, as well as your browser , operating system and firmware types. Nicepeopleatwork does not purposely link such information to any personally identifiable information.
Nicepeopleatwork uses information we collect for the following general purposes: to enhance your video viewing experience, improve our Services, contact you, conduct innovative research, and provide anonymous intelligent analytic reporting for internal and external business customers.
Information collected for administrative and contact purposes
Nicepeopleatwork may keep a record of your contact information if you have contacted us via our web site. Nicepeopleatwork may require our business customers to provide certain personal identifiable information of their employees for administrative purposes when they become Nicepeopleatwork customers. If you wish to contact the site or file a support request we will collect personal information such as your first and last name, email address and phone number.
INFORMATION SHARING AND DISCLOSURE
does not rent, sell or share personally identifiable information about you with other people or non-affiliated companies for promotional purposes except to provide services you have requested, when we have your permission.
We may disclose information under the following circumstances:
- When we share anonymous, aggregated information generated by our services with our business customers.
- When we share anonymous data with third party service companies to facilitate or to provide certain services on our behalf.
- When we respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
- When we believe in our sole discretion it is necessary to share information in order to investigate, prevent or take actions against illegal activities, suspected fraud, situation involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of term of use of Nicepeopleatwork, or otherwise required by law.
- When we need to transfer information about you if Nicepeopleatwork is acquired by or merged with another company.
- Links to Other Sites
This Web site contains links to other sites that are not owned or controlled by Nicepeopleatwork. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites.
We encourage you to be aware when you leave our site and to read the privacy statements of each and every Web site that collects personally identifiable information.
This privacy statement applies only to information collected by this Web site.
ABILITY TO CHANGING OR DELETING YOUR INFORMATION
If you need to change your contact information you submitted via our web site, please contact us at privacy(at)nicepeopleatwork